How popular I am

Monday, December 12, 2011

The Around The Pigskin Awards!

Alright I am going to do my NFL awards. I know we are only 13 weeks in but why not. This will be one of my only post most likely until friday. Because I have to work this week. But will be posting like a wild drunk man for the next 2 weeks after that because I will be off for Xmas.

Most exciting player of the year:
Tim Tebow

MVP:
Aaron Rodgers

Offensive player of the year:
Aaron Rodgers

Defensive Player of the year:
Demarcus Ware

Most inconsistent player of the year:
Tony Romo

Most consistent player of the year:
You guessed it.... Aaron Rodgers

Rookie of the year:
Andy Dalton

Offensive Rookie of the Year:
Andy Dalton

Defensive Rookie of the Year:
Von Miller

Thanks for visiting the Around the Pigskin awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment